St. Charles County Personal Injury Lawyer
Born: Covington, Kentucky, May 19, 1967
Attorney "Pat" Coyne has been a licensed member of the Missouri Bar since 1994. He has served as the Judge of the municipality of Old Monroe, Missouri from 1997-2018 and is currently the Municipal Judge in the City of Moscow Mills.
Pat has been a Board of Director for the St. Charles County and O'Fallon, Missouri Chamber of Commerce. He was a planning and zoning commissioner in St. Charles County from 1998 to 2004.
Currently, Pat is the "Voice of the Football Indians," the public announcer at all home Wentzville Holt High School Football games. Pat concentrates in criminal defense, driving while intoxicated, traffic offenses and Will packages.
Area of Practice:
- Undergraduate - University of Missouri, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1990
- Post graduate - Thomas M. Cooley, Juris Doctorate, December 1993, Valedictory Speaker, President; Student Bar Association
- Admitted to Missouri Bar, April, 1994
- Chamber of Commerce, St. Charles County, Missouri
- Chamber of Commerce, Wentzville, Missouri
- Chamber of Commerce, O'Fallon, Missouri
- Chamber of Commerce, Warrenton, Missouri
- Missouri Bar Association
- St. Charles County Bar Association
- Chairman, St. Charles County Planning and Zoning Commission 1998 to 2004
- Judge, City of Moscow Mills, Missouri, Present
- Former Judge, City of Old Monroe, Missouri, 1997 to 2018