Things in life can change at the drop of a dime. For example, news anchor Kyle Dyer most likely didn’t go into work anticipating she would almost have her lips severed when an 85-pound dog bit her face on air. Although this is an extreme example, things out of our control happen often. To learn more about keeping yourself safe, take a look at these resources. If you need personal injury representation in the St. Louis area, call Coyne Cundiff & Hillemann at (636) 235-0652.
- This excerpt from Missouri’s statutes discusses a dog owner’s responsibility for any injuries the animal causes.
- Lutheran General Hospital in Chicago recently agreed to pay Genesis Burkett’s payments a settlement of $8.25 million.
- News anchor Kyle Dyer was bitten by a dog on-air and suffered severe injuries.
- Because semi-trucks have numerous large blind spots, cars and motorcycles need to be especially careful around them.
- Myths about personal injury litigation are rampant. Get the real story from the American Association for Justice.